Thursday, May 27, 2010

Think like a spammer

I have something in my existence, where I receive more spam than normal E-Mail I am reachable. In fact, I preserved as normal E-Mail and mail together more spam. In fact, I receive as a normal email, post, calls and greetings on the road together more spam.

I must sound upset? I am not at all. I believe spammers have to teach us much about effective marketing. Can deceive the fact that they do not spell out. Spam is clearly the smart way to go, if you a product market service or other credit people to purchase want to sell. Between deleting messages, I have help following clever strategies to you picked up: first must choose a pseudonym. This is important. If like many others with spam sending your product to you are white, her mother to sell it.

There are three approaches, use the when choice alias can yours. Number one, you could try an unusual name. You can drag cannot avoid them with exotic sounding name as Nicoteenia Caffeinia IN the floating or Dura Bowl.

But don't worry if you unwohl are available with an exotic name. One common names such as David Smith or Jill Jones can only effectively, because the recipient cannot help but ask: "it was class in my 5th grade?" Or: "I do not Joe's wedding meet him at the cousin?" Of course, if people think they know that, they are rather, to their PIN number.

Finally, you could organizational sounding name. I know I cannot resist, prize notification Department and diploma outlet - no matter how often I see them.

2. You need to create attention high subject lines. Here are some examples of creative, that have worked for me: "People say you're really smart," "straight talk about hair transplants" and "Want to do you own your own spaceship?" How could I not open, the message with the subject line fascinating "discover of DNA heritage in the holiday price," or very clever "I think you will like it as well as I do, you will think that.

But be careful. You want to promise too much in the subject line. "Be rich on your kühnsten dreams" could leave disappointed your readers with the content, you do not know how wild their dreams, are indeed. And avoid when your recipients from. "Heavier hair in 30 seconds" is frightening even haarlos.

3. Flattering your receiver. I know that I never get tired to see "deserve it, rich his","your life experience alone worth a Ph.d.," and "You would be even more overwhelming in a new Swiss replica watch!"

4. Annoyed is about the mechanics of your letter. To do amazing things to specific parts of the body, something else has to go many products with spam messages. Usually it is part of the brain to spelling and grammar. But don't worry the people understand. At all, can the attention away from the problem of drag, and by you ample CAPLITAL LETERS and excavation PONTS! See what I mean.

5. Remember everything is always on target marketing. Spreizen message like dandelions seeds in the wind. Please simply "confidential" or "You have selected 30 million" at the top of the message and each recipient believe that they the only - women, with your "barbershop perfect sideburns" message.

6. Finally, and above all not to give up. Not always type. Be cruel. Be more productive. Be a pain.

Because you have used it, the six magic rules with effective spammers. Trust me, they really work. You must. Keep! ON! Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment