Thursday, May 6, 2010

A fake toy watch

after my last piece on a toy watch, I have started to the idea, and have yourself a. My previous piece saw what one actually is meant ownership and wearing as a statement and the Untert?ne of wealth and status they are issued. Added, I am not the most traditional fashion guy (but I know my mode) and typically not fashion trends such as toy watch follow, but research after them, have I grown actually, as an item of clothing and fashion as accessory.

Anyway, I was by a London newspaper daily commute on the way back from flicking and noted with surprise, partly with the knowledge, some of the largest British retailers are a fake sock toy watch, specifically on the toy watch fluo up against large toy watch search inventory!

Knowledge in me, I knew these clocks was a quite expensive watch for your average Joe with a limited amount of available income or even one of the younger generation, not the money (!) To purchase a sparkling toy watch fluo. Like most "in"-Marken in the world of fashion is it always cheaper alternatives with Primark, a model that I was not surprised by a cheaper version of this fashionable watches to learn!

The surprise in me was, someone would take a cheaper version of a cheaper version, it makes sense! I said in my last piece that toy watch rather are a low cost version of a Rolex and Swatch with similar designs, mechanisms, to reduce but cut corners in some areas to the price. Now I know it when prices over £ 100, which is enough to make a cheaper version but as a spiritistischen and somebody who (allegedly!) Is against the consumerism is quite ridiculous buying a cheap version of upscale these clocks – there is something wrong with our society if that is what we have to come! They are also only half of the price, why not pay that something extra!

Toy watch are as good because they see a mature are, but cheaper. Buy a cheap version of to rather defeats the object with one in the first place.

But this brings me nicely circle to some points which I in my last article reference speaking - is the beauty of the toy watch, they are well made and durable, but has the fashion industry and the media they made to mode status symbol, so everything counts is what it looks like and what you like as a person.

Personally I think save up a little more and take advantage of the real thing because not only is that the part but be part felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment